This past Saturday, July 23rd was whirlwind experience of pampering, luxury, fashion, wellness, and beauty at Jill Zarin’s 4th Annual Luxury Luncheon in Southampton. I had the honor of attending for the second year in a row. Ticket2Events’s Brian Kelly and Sean Koski did a stellar job leading the event production, handling every detail of very aspect of the event. It was truly a summer fête to remember.
The event was even grander than just a REAL Housewives reunion, with guests including Jonathan Cheban, Jason Binn, Olivia Caridi of The Bachelor, Kelly Bensimon, Rita Cosby, Ramona Singer, artist Domingo Zapata, Cynthia Bailey, Joe Amato; around every corner of the sprawling beachfront estate were hairstylists, manicurists, trunk shows, a braid bar, an eyebrow bar, luxury beauty vendors, cocktails, champagne, gourmet bites, and so much more. So much more that even though my guest and I were there for the full three hours, there were tons of fun experiences we did not spot.
As one of my favorite events of the season, it is an opportunity to unwind and focus completely on yourself while discovering new wellness brands and beauty companies with the majority based in Manhattan, Fort Lauderdale, and Palm Beach.
My Top Seven Favorites at the Event
- Hallow + Plank: Hailing for the sunshine state and apart of the Discover The Palm Beaches tone, this is a women’s active-wear clothing company that gave guests of Zarin’s event a sneak peek of some of their new piece that will be launched in the fall. I purchased a beautiful, soft white “Intention” tee shirt that will be available on their website in the fall.
- JetSmarter: The ‘Uber’ for private jets, now you can hail a private jet at the tap of a button. Top tier early memberships costs about $10,000. This is an exceptional opportunity to also make connections and conversations with fellow members in the business, sports, entertainment and culture. The company is global and operates out of Fort Lauderdale.
- Antico Noè: I have had these authentic Italian paninis at several Hamptons events in the past, and their pressed sandwiches are always some of my favorites. My top choice this past Saturday was their #4 made with stuffed chicken, prosciutto, sautéed mushrooms, and mozzarella with their famous rosé sauce. There was even a specialty panini at the event named after Jill Zarin.
- Radha Beauty: Radha sells a variety of essential oils, though the standout was their Coconut Oil Hair Cream, made with 100% pure cold-pressed coconut. Rub it gently into your hair after washing in or out of the shower, and then rinse after 5-10 minutes, depending upon your hair. I was gifted this product at the event and am so excited to share my feedback!
- Sania’s Brow Bar: Located in Manhattan in Chelsea, this super-chic brow bar specializes in sculpting the perfect set of eyebrows for every face. My friend had her eyebrows done and they came out so fabulous! You can make appointments online. My next trip into the city, an appointment will be scheduled!
- Dr. Daryl Gioffre/Alkamind: My friend and I met Dr. Daryl Gioffre and his wife, Chelsea Gioffre of Alkamind, a company that sells delicious vanilla and chocolate protein powder for shakes, daily greens and minerals to help your body maintain an optimal pH. As fitness enthusiasts, we had an instant connection. I loved their chocolate protein and was gifted with a shaker travel bottle.
- Super Detox Me: A SuperDetoxMe® juicing experience is truly for everyone: vegan, Kosher, gluten-free, and allergen free. Based in Fort Lauderdale and New York City, their five premium juices contain unique blends of nutrient-rich super foods and botanical extracts. My go-to was their Renewal Cleanse Juice with organic chia, cinnamon, and vegan protein.
What I wish I also experienced:
The event was such a success! There were tons and tons of experiences at hand that it would have been nearly impossible to indulge in everything. Below, you will see a photo of an interactive chocolate truffle bar from Voila Chocolat. I remember walking past the spread upstairs, then instantly got sidetracked with having lunch overlooking the water. Seriously, I am a chocoholic, how did I miss this!? That is how much fun I had at #CampZarin! There was also a nail bar, makeup sessions, hair extensions by PRIV, and the EXPERIENCE NERVANA Headset: equivocal to three glasses of wine, NERVANA stimulates your brain to release dopamine aka the happiness chemical, giving you a sense of euphoria and pleasure for as much as an hour after wearing the headpiece. On-site personalized bags from GiGi New York and Le Bebe Coo, which usually take three business days to process!
The EXPERIENCE NERVANA gift bag, a highly anticipated item of the event, was valued at over $5,000 and included an array of items from many brands including: M Cushion, Xtava, Quilted Koala, Ralph Lauren, COOLA Suncare, LuMee, Spongellé, Supersmile, Justin’s and V-Spot Medi Spa.
Raising money for cancer awareness, particularly for St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital, is very important to Zarin. Her husband, Bobby Zarin, is a cancer survivor and has expressed on many occasions how grateful she is that she and her husband are still able to spend many wonderful years together. Zarin also wants to help ensure that children battling cancer are also able to overcome that obstacle and continue to live and thrive.
Invited guests were given the opportunity to Win the Key to Jill Zarin’s luxury closet curated by event planners Ticket2Events where one lucky winner (announced at the event) received over $30,000 worth of products, including a Foursome at FerryPoint, Shoes from Marchesa, crocodile clutch from Palaso Aspen, a styling session with The Style Duo, shopping party at Calypso St. Barth East Hampton and so much more.
A majority of the proceeds from Jill Zarin’s 4th Annual Luxury Luncheon EXPERIENCE NERVANA benefited The Eric Trump Foundation for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.