This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #simplyHatfield #TastyTenderEveryTime #CollectiveBias
Here in New York, the weather is often unpredictable and with two young children, we much prefer to stay in and cook. For cooking with pork products, we look no further than Hatfield® Premium Reserve Pork®, which delivers a mouthwatering, steak-house inspired, exceptional eating experience without any hassle. For our latest recipe, we made our Tuscan Inspired Skillet Pork Chops.
Hatfield® Premium Reserve Pork® is highly marbled, tender, and very easy to cook. Whether cooked on the grill, in a skillet, or in an oven, you can’t overcook it. When it comes to With Hatfield® Premium Reserve Pork®, you can be confident that every cut is Tasty. Tender. Every Time.™
I couldn’t believe how easy this recipe was. Just one pan, a few fresh ingredients, and done. This is a recipe that my family and I will be recreating again and again this holiday season and throughout the winter months. It is a comforting, wholesome dish with bites of fresh flavor and wholesome ingredients.
We purchased Hatfield® Premium Reserve Pork® Tuscan Herb Dry Rubbed Pork Chops for our recipe at Stop n’ Shop in Riverhead, NY, which was very easy to locate in the meat section. We were particularly pleased with the convenient packaging and the portions were perfect. I like that we were able to purchase exactly what we needed, which is perfect for both small and large gatherings.
Hatfield® Premium Reserve Pork® takes the dish to another level. With its steakhouse quality, tenderness that is 30% more than other conventional pork products, and the highest marbling grade versus all other premium pork through their authentic brining and larding techniques, it is no wonder that this was one of our favorite pork chop dishes we have cooked in quite some time. The high quality pork makes all the difference.
Now it’s your turn to recreate this recipe at home. These pork chops are Tuscan-inspired made with sundried tomatoes, fresh parsley, and baked to finish in a creamy lemon garlic sauce. The taste is unbeatable: so tender, juicy, and exploding with flavor, I know you will love it just as much as my family did.
Tuscan Pork Chops in a Creamy Lemon Garlic Sauce
Total Time: 20 minutes
For the pork chops:
- 1 package, Hatfield® Premium Reserve Pork® Tuscan Herb Dry Rubbed Pork Chops (2 6 oz. chops)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 T (tablespoons) unsalted butter
For the garlic sauce:
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 T minced garlic
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/3 cup, sundried tomatoes
- 2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a medium, shallow bowl, whisk egg until well mixed
- Pour Panko breadcrumbs evenly across a large plate, while heating butter in a skilled over medium heat.
- Dredge pork chops in beaten egg batter, then each side in the breadcrumbs, immediately place in skillet. Cook pork chops for 2 minutes on each side.
- On a medium-low heat, add to skillet: chicken stock, heavy cream, minced garlic, sundried tomatoes, and rosemary. Gently stir from the edge of the pan, around the pork chops.
- Add lemons, cover skillet and place in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Remove, and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve immediately.